- From the 6th month
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 400g (14.1 ounces)
- Easy to digest
- Gluten Free
- Easy preparation
- EU organic certified
Holle goat Milk Formula Stage 2 is suitable from 6 months and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or exclusive bottle-feeding. Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with carefully selected ingredients and high-quality EU organic goat milk. The EU Organic logo guarantees strict adherence to EU organic regulations and the careful processing of raw materials used. Their formulas are derived from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. The addition of starch in stage 2 is added to make the formula creamy and filling. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids. After the 10th month, it is recommended advance to Holle goat Milk Formula Stage 3.
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Demeter farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. They refrain from painful procedures, such as de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. Not only does keeping the horns avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milks quality and aids in their metabolism. Holle’s ingredients and all Demeter farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added egg, wheat, or preservatives
- Does NOT contain Brown rice syrup, DHA-ARA, or fluoride
- Highest European Organic standards
Goat whole milk powder*1 42%, Maltodextrin *, Lactose *, Vegetable Oils * (Palm Oil2, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Starch *, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, L-Cystine, Iron Lactate, L-Isoleucine, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate , Calcium D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
*From organic farming
1100g infant formula powder are made from 360ml full cream milk
2From sustainable farming
Allergen declaration: Contains milk
Country of origin of the main ingredients: Austria
Thoroughly sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water for about 3-5 minutes before use.
Boil the water and let it cool down to approximately 50°C
Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle (for exact amount, see measuring table below).
Fill the measuring scoop with the required amount and level with a knife.
Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill up the remaining water and shake vigorously again.
Allow the surface area to cool to the drinking temperature 37°C. It is recommended to check the temperature before drinking.
Feeding Chart after 6 months
Quantity of water (ml - oz)
Prepared product (ml - oz)
Bottles per day
150ml or 5oz
170ml or 5.7oz
180ml or 6oz
200ml or 6.8oz
210ml or 7oz
230ml or 8oz
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Prepared formula should be consumed within the hour
- Leftovers kept at room temperature for 60 minutes or longer should be discarded
- Prepared formula can be kept for 24 hours if refrigerated
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding