- From 10-12 months old
- 1 box includes 2 sealed bags of 300g each and a measuring scoop
- 600g (21.16 ounces)
- Easy to digest
- Contains LC-PUFA (Omega 3 and omega 6)
- Probiotics from bifidobacterium culture
- Easy preparation
- Made with organic fruit powder (banana, apple, and orange)
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by EU Standards
Topfer only use organic milk and other ingredients from organic farming. Lactana stage 3 is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of babies after the 10th month, following breastfeeding or as an alternative follow-on milk to Lactana stage 2. Along with other ingredients that help your baby's health, it contains Vitamin D for bone development and iodine for brain development. Stage 3 formula contains important long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3 & omega 6) and contains valuable bifido cultures. Made with delicious organic fruit powder. Topfer’s formulas are filling and easily digestible. Their formulas are made in correspondence with the latest level of nutritional knowledge to meet a growing baby’s nutritional needs.
Established in 1911, Topfer is a long-standing company on the European baby market that parents have trusted for over 100 years. Topfer only uses organically grown, raw materials for their formulas. Their formulas comply with the high EU organic regulations and they are environmentally conscientious. With this rationality and their high degree of innovative capacity, they have succeeded in becoming one of the leading producers of organic quality baby food in Germany. Following worldwide recognition they have acquired partners in many parts of the world.
Skimmed milk*1, whey powder* partly demineralized, vegetable oils* (Palm oil*2, Rapeseed oil*, Sunflower oil*), skimmed milk powder*1, starch*,maltodextrin*, 5% fruit powder* (apple, banana, orange), Mortierella alpina oil, fish oil, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, vitamin C, calcium phosphate, natural apple flavor, iron lactate, bifidobacteria cultures (B. breve, B. bifidum, B. infantis, B. longum), vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-D-phantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D.* From organic origin
** Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
1 Organic milk from Allgäu
2 Organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation
Before use, sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water.
Boil the water and let it cool down to 122°F
Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle.
Fill the measuring scoop with the required amount and level with a knife.
Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill up the remaining water and shake vigorously again.
Allow the surface area to cool to the drinking temperature. It is recommended to check the temperature before drinking.
Bottles per day
Dosage per meal
Boiled water (ml)
After the 10th month
1 measuring spoon = 4.7g
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag in European format (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Store in a cool dry place- do not refrigerator
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks.
- Leftovers kept at room temperature for 60 minutes or longer should be discarded
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.