- From 12 months onwards
- 1 box contains 900g (31.74oz)
- Made in New Zealand
- Formulated to meet EU compositional standards
NANNY Care Growing Up Milk is a goat milk based formula suitable for babies from 12 months. Naturally easy to digest, premium goat milk formula. To be used as part of a normal, varied and healthy diet.
NANNYcare formulations are the result of over 25 years of research and experience in goat milk based nutrition for infants and toddlers. They are all made from the finest New Zealand goat milk.
- Iron contributing to normal cognitive development in children
- Calcium and Vitamin D needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- No genetically modified organisms
Pasteurised goat milk solids (62%), lactose (from milk), vegetable oils (sunflower and rapeseed), minerals, vitamins, acidity regulator (citric acid), choline chloride, taurine, L-carnitine. VITAMINS: Ascorbic acid, dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, calcium d-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, phytonadione, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin MINERALS: Calcium citrate, Calcium hydroxide, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
Wash hands and sterilize all equipment according to manufacturer's instructions.
Boil fresh water. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Leave to cool for maximum 30 minutes
Using the scoop provided, lightly fill with powder and level off. Always add 1 level scoop of powder (4.5g) for each 30ml of water
Using scoop provided, add 6 level scoops of powder
Place the sterilized teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved
Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately
*1 measuring spoon = 4.5g
From 12 months, it is recommended your child drinks approximately 500ml of milk per day. You can feed your child 500 ml (up to 3 drinks) a day depending on their individual needs. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each tin
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Discard mixed unconsumed formula after 1 hour
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 3 weeks.
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.