- From 0 to 6 months
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 400g (14.1 ounces)
- Easy to digest
- Gluten Free
- No added sugar
- Easy preparation
- Demeter-certified Milk
Holle only uses premium quality Demeter certified milk to make its organic baby formula. Holle formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids for babies. Holle formula can be given to babies from 0 months of age and is developed to meet a growing baby’s nutritional requirements.
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Their criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and all stages from growing to production are checked. Demeter farmers raise their animals on organic biodynamic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. They also refrain from painful procedures such as, de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. By keeping the horns, not only does it avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milks quality and aids in their metabolism. All Demeter farms are controlled annually.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, or preservatives
- Does NOT contain Brown rice syrup, DHA-ARA, or fluoride
- Highest European Organic standards
Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* (partly demineralized), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, skimmed-milk powder**, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D
*From organic farming
**from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality)
Countries of origin of the main ingredients:
Before use, sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water.Step 2:
Boil the water and allow it to cool to room temperature.
*We recommend boiling spring waterStep 3:
Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle.Step 4:
Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife.Step 5:
Add milk powder indicated in the table below.Step 6:
Close the bottle and shake thoroughly.Step 7:
Add the rest of the water and shake again.
|Age||Quantity of water (ml)||Measuring spoons*||Prepared product (ml)||Bottles per day|
|Week 1||Follow your doctor’s advice.|
|After month 4||180||6||200||4-5|
*1 measuring spoon = 4.4g
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Discard mixed unconsumed formula after 1 hour
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks.
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.