- New packaging, same great formula
- From birth to 6 months
- 1 can is 800g (28.22 ounces)
- Measuring scoop included
- Goat milk based
- Contains DHA
- Made without palm oil
- Easy preparation
- EU Organic Regulated
Holle goat milk formula stage 1 is suitable from birth and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or exclusive bottle-feeding. Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with high-quality EU organic goat milk. The EU Organic logo guarantees strict adherence to EU organic regulations and the careful processing of raw materials used. Holle formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. After the 6th month, it is recommended advance to Holle goat Milk Formula Stage 2.
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Demeter farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Holle’s ingredients and all Demeter farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added egg, wheat, fluoride or preservatives
- Does not contain brown rice syrup, or palm oil
- Highest European Organic standards
Whole goat milk powder*1 38.6%, maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), L-choline, calcium hydroxide, micro-algae oil2, L-cystine, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, Sodium chloride, iron lactate, inositol, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D, biotin, Vitamin B12* From organic farming,
1 100g baby milk powder is made from 285 ml whole milk,
2 Contains DHA (required by law for infant formula)
Thoroughly sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water for about 3-5 minutes before use.
Boil the water and let it cool down to approximately 50°C
Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle (for exact amount, see measuring table below).
Fill the measuring scoop with the required amount and level with a knife.
Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill up the remaining water and shake vigorously again.
Allow the surface area to cool to the drinking temperature 37°C. It is recommended to check the temperature before drinking.
|Age||Quantity of water (ml - oz)||Measuring spoons*||Prepared product (ml - oz)||Bottles per day|
|Week 1||Follow your doctor’s advice.|
|Week 2-4||100ml or 3oz||3||110ml or 3.7oz||6-7|
|Month 2||130ml or 4oz||4||140ml or 4.7oz||5-6|
|Month 3-4||170ml or 5.7oz||5||180ml or 6.0oz||4-5|
|After month 5||200ml or 6.7oz||6||220ml or 7.4oz||3-5|
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each can in European format (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Prepared formula should be consumed within the hour
- Leftovers kept at room temperature for 60 minutes or longer should be discarded
- Prepared formula can be kept for 24 hours if refrigerated
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks
- Formula can be stored in an airtight stainless steel or glass container for optimal freshness
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding