- From week 1
- 1 box is 30g
- Each box contains 20 tea bags of 1.5g of tea
- Made with organic fennel
- Bags are sealed without a metal staple
- HiPP-Bio seal
- EU organic certified
- Made in Germany
HiPP Organic Fennel Tea is mild tasting and consists of high quality organic fennel. This organic tea is designed to help with hydration and digestion. It is naturally sweetened by the ingredients and does not contain any added sugar or aromas. Made under the special care of HiPP and is strictly controlled from pollutants.
HiPP is a family owned business that has been bringing the best organic baby food to families for 60 years. Through years of research, HiPP Nutritional Science has created a variety of products that suit the different needs of babies. They are the world’s largest manufacturer of organic raw materials and currently have more than 8,000 farms around the world. HiPP farmers do not use harmful chemical pesticides and encourage natural pest controllers like hedgehogs, owls and hawks. In addition to sustainable farming, all seeds and seedlings come from organic nurseries. Aside from producing healthy organic ingredients sustainability is another one of their main focuses. HiPP’s natural farming methods contribute to biodiversity and boosts surrounding ecosystems.
- Sugar free
- Gluten free
- No added flavors or diary products
- Strictly pollutant-controlled
- With ingredients from Bio-production
Ingredients: 100% organic fennel
Origin of ingredients: Germany
Pour approx. 200 ml of freshly boiled water over a tea bag and allow to infuse for 5-10 min.Step 2:
Remove the tea bag and pour HiPP Organic Tea into a bottle or cup.Step 3:
Allow to cool approx. 37°C before drinking
Sweetening the tea is not necessary. One-two servings throughout the day is recommended depending on your child's age. Can be served warm or cold.
- Always prepare fresh tea
- To prevent over heating do not heat HiPP Organic Fennel Tea in the microwave
- Due to the natural carbohydrates do not allow the baby to suckle on the bottle for extended periods to prevent the onset of tooth decay
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Good until the expiration date indicated on each box in European format (DD/MM/YYYY)