- From 12 months
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 600g (21.16oz)
- Contains Probiotic and Prebiotic fibers (GOS), Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
- Contains Iron, Vitamins A, C, and D
- Made in Germany
Children have even after the 12th month another special nutritional needs. Therefore, there is the children's milk HiPP Kindermilch Combiotic 1+ , which supplies your child with age-appropriate growth blocks and essential vitamins.
This tender natural recipe is uncommonly figured utilizing just the finest natural drain and contains Omega 3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and AA) and prebiotic oligosaccharides (GOS) and also all the imperative vitamins, minerals and different supplements (required by law) that infants need to become stable and sound.
* 124 parents tested the HiPP Children's Milk Combiotik® 1+ with their child and 96% would recommend it.
HiPP is a family owned business that has been bringing the best organic baby food to families for 60 years. They have 8,000 carefully selected farms and 57 countries worldwide that sell their products. HiPP farmers do not use any artificial fertilizers, instead they run regular crop rotations and use natural pest controllers such as, hedgehogs, owls and hawks, rather than harmful chemical sprays. Their animals live healthy and happy lives with their strict species-appropriate livestock farming ways, without the need for growth hormones or other drugs. They allow their animals to roam freely in the open air and woods to graze and enjoy organic food themselves. This also helps biodiversity and natural forest cycles. Every step of the process from the seedlings that come from organic nurseries to the organic soil they are planted in and grown on, all the way to production, all adhere to strict organic guidelines that are checked at every step.
- Sugar Free
- No added Soy
- No added Wheat
- No added Peanuts
- No added Egg
Before use, sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water.
Boil the water and allow it to cool to room temperature.
*We recommend boiling spring waterStep 3:
Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle.Step 4:
Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife.Step 5:
Add milk powder indicated in the table below.Step 6:
Close the bottle and shake thoroughly.Step 7:
Add the rest of the water and shake again.
Dosage per meal
Servings per day
Quantity of water (ml - oz)
150ml or 5oz
*1 measuring spoon = 3.6g
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.Care Instructions:
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Discard mixed unconsumed formula after 1 hour
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 3 weeks.
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave