- From 10 months onwards
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 475g (16.76 ounces)
- Easy preparation
- Easy to digest
- Bioland-certified Milk
Holle Lebenswert Bio formula stage 3 Growing Up Milk is suitable for feeding from 10 months of age and onwards. It’s developed to meet a growing baby’s nutritional requirements and is full of minerals and vitamins that aid in the healthy growth process of babies. There is no use of genetically engineered ingredients and is strictly controlled from pollutants.
Holle introduced Lebenswert Bio in 2009. The milk of Lebenswert comes from strict Bioland guidelines that are constantly being developed further and are applied for farmers and manufacturers. Bioland farming is the largest organic food association in Germany. Organic farmers stand for species-appropriate stockbreeding. They provide proper feeding and care to the animals, protect the plants, and do not use any chemical-synthetics in the fertilization. With this method of farming, man, animal, and land are all valued and respected.
- Gluten Free
- No GMOs
- No added sugar, flavors or colors
- No added preservatives
- Strictly pollutant-controlled
- No chemical-synthetic fertilizer
- Natural compost instead of artificial fertilizer
- Animal Welfare
Skimmed milk *, whey powder (partly demineralized) *, vegetable oils * (palm oil*, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), maltodextrin *, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, iron pyrophosphate, copper sulfate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, niacin, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B 1, Vitamin B 6 , vitamin A, folic acid, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, vitamin K 1 , sodium selenite, vitamin D.
* From organic agriculture
Before use, sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water.
Boil the water and allow it to cool to room temperature.
*We recommend boiling spring water
Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle.
Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife.
Add milk powder indicated in the table below.
Close the bottle and shake thoroughly.
Add the rest of the water and shake again.
Feeding Chart after the 10 month
Quantity of water (ml - oz)
Prepared product (ml - oz)
Bottles per day
160ml or 5.4oz
175ml or 6oz
195ml or 6.6oz
210ml or 7oz
225ml or 7.6oz
240ml or 8oz
*1 measuring spoon = 5.0g
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Discard mixed unconsumed formula after 1 hour
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks.
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.