- From 10 months onwards
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 250g (8.82 ounces)
- Easy and versatile preparation
- Whole grain
- No added sugar
- Demeter and EU certified
Holle organic junior muesli multigrain porridge with cornflakes is made using whole grains, which are in an easily digestible form and suitable for babies 10 months onwards. Serves as the ideal breakfast meal when moving onto family food. The grains used in Holle porridges are carefully selected and are gently unlocked with heat and moisture, ready for your baby’s growing body. By using wholegrain the most nutrients are retained providing a valuable foundation for a full-fledged diet, particularly in infants and small children. Holle porridges offers different variations for preparations for different diets. Can be prepared using water for milk-free muesli for when starting to wean, or mix with fruits as part of a mixed weaning diet.
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Their criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and all stages from growing to production are checked. Demeter farmers raise their animals on organic biodynamic local farms in humane and caring environments.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, lactose or GMO ingredients
- No added sugar, egg, or preservatives
- Highest European Organic standards
*From biodynamic agriculture
Countries of origin of the main ingredients: Germany
Variations for preparing Holle Junior muesli Porridge with cornflakes for babies 10 months onwards:
Preparation of milk-free muesli with fruits:
Step 1: Mix 20g (approx. 4 tablespoons) of Organic Junior Muesli Multigrain with cornflakes with 100g of your chosen fruit jar or freshly puréed fruits and 1 teaspoon of Organic Baby Weaning Oil.
Step 2: Add water if needed (boiled, 50 °C)
Preparation with full cream milk:
Step 1: Pour 100ml of full cream milk into a bowl,
Step 2: Stir in 25g (approx. 5 tablespoons) of Organic Junior Muesli Multigrain with cornflakes.
Step 3: Mix and serve
Preparation with infant formula:
Step 1: Prepare 170ml of your chosen infant formula (according to instructions).
Step 2: Pour the prepared formula into a bowl and stir in 18g (approx. 3 –4 tablespoons) of Organic Junior Muesli Multigrain with cornflakes.
Step 3: Allow to cool to body temperature (approx. 37 °C) before serving.
*One package yields approx. 10 meals prepared using full cream milk.
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Discard mixed unconsumed formula after 1 hour
- Once sealed bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks.
- Cereal is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.