- From 10 months onwards
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag
- 400g (14.1 ounces)
- Easy to digest
- Gluten Free
- No added sugar
- Easy preparation
Holle Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 3 is an infant milk formula made using organic goat’s milk, suitable for preparing Holle organic baby porridges. It can be used in conjunction with a balanced diet made up of bottle-feeding and solids. Holle Goat formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids for babies. The goats are kept in accordance with organic farming regulations (EU organic law).
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. The milk used in Holle Goat formula comes from farms that strictly adhere to EU organic regulations from all stages, from growing to production. Goats are raised on organic biodynamic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing goats to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. The EU requires an equally strict control system with checks carried out at every stage of the organic chain. Every operator (farmer, processor, trader, importer or exporter) is checked at least once a year, or more often on the basis of risk assessment. So whenever you buy organic food, you can be confident that it has been produced in accordance with strict environmental and animal welfare rules and checked accordingly.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, or preservatives
- Does NOT contain Brown rice syrup, DHA-ARA, or fluoride
- Highest European Organic standards
Whole goat’s milk powder* (41 %), maltodextrin*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, Vitamin C, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, L-cystine, L-tryptophan, L-isoleucine, Vitamin E, iron sulphate, zinc sulphate, calcium D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulphate, Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, Vitamin K1, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
*from organic farming
Countries of origin of the main ingredients: Netherlands / Austria
Before use, sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water.
Boil the water and allow it to cool to room temperature.
*We recommend boiling spring water
Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle.
Fill the measuring spoon and level with a knife.
Add milk powder indicated in the table below.
Close the bottle and shake thoroughly.
Add the rest of the water and shake again.
Feeding Chart after 10 months
Quantity of water (ml)
Prepared product (ml)
Bottles per day
*1 measuring spoon = 4.5g
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Discard mixed unconsumed formula after 1 hour
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks.
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers.
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave.