- From birth to 6 months
- 1 can includes 800g (28.21oz)
- 100% Vegetal
- Dairy free
- Organic rice protein based
- Made with carefully selected organic ingredients
- Easy preparation
- EU Organic regulated
- Made in France
Bébé Mandorle Infant Formula Stage 1 is suitable from birth onwards for exclusive bottle feeding. This milk-free formula is the optimal alternative to your baby's milk intolerance or allergy. It is vegetable based and contains proteins from rice called hydrolysate. Developed in accordance with the latest studies in the infantile nutrition, making sure it contains the appropriate minerals and vitamins to meet the nutritional needs of your child's development. After the 6th month, it is recommended advance to Bébé Mandorle Follow On Formula Stage 2.
For over 25 years La Mandorle has been the specialist in cow milk alternative formula, vegetal milk and gluten free drinks. Bébé Mandorle was developed after years of research with the support from the Ministry of Research and child nutrition specialists. Bébé Mandorle is an innovative line of infant formula that offers both organic and vegetable based options for babies suffering from lactose intolerance or a cow milk protein allergy. Their wide range of products includes formula that is free of milk, gluten, soy, and palm oil for infants from birth to 3 years old. It is considered to be the global answer for children with dairy allergies. In 2013, Bebe Mandorle formula received an award for Innovation at the NatExpo fair trade in Paris and the formula was mentioned in the French Medical Dictionary. As one of the first companies to develop a partial hydrolysate rice protein formula that is 100% organic. The protein from the rice is naturally obtained through a mild enzyme process and is now considered the new advanced alternative to cow milk. This nutritionally complete dairy free formula was created with the appropriate amount of protein and calcium to avoid dietary deficiencies.
- Free from milk, palm oil, soy, and aroma
- No added sugar, egg, wheat, fluoride or preservatives
- Gluten free
- No peanuts or trans fatty acids
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- Certified Organic Farming
Corn maltodextrin*, vegetable oils* (coconut*, almond*(2), rapeseed*), hydrolyzed rice protein* 15%, corn-starch*, minerals (calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, magnesium phosphate, zinc oxide, copper sulphate, iron sulfate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), vitamins (C, PP, B5, E, B2, A, b1, b6, b9, K, B8, D, B12), L-Lysine, L-Tryptophan, choline bitartrate, inositol.
*From organic farming.
(2) Our almond oil is pure, from cold-extraction and without traces of protein residues
Wash hands and sterilize all equipment following the manufactures instructions.
Boil fresh drinking water and cool to approx. 40°-50°C.
With the scoop provided, add the indicated amount of formula to the corresponding amount of water (refer to the feeding guide).
Close the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
Cool prepared formula to a serving temperature of approximately 98.6°F (37°C). Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
Age (in months)
1 - 2
2 - 3
3 - 4
4 - 6
150ml - 5oz
210ml- 7.10 oz
Scoops of formula
Number of bottles per 24 hours
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each can and sealed bag in European format (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Store in a cool dry place- do not refrigerator
- Prepared formula should be consumed immediately
- Discards any leftovers at the end of the feed
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby. Do not use leftovers
- To avoid the danger of overheating, do not heat your baby’s milk in the microwave