- From the 12th month
- 1 box includes 2 sealed bags of 300g/bag
- 600g (21.16 ounces)
- Easy to digest
- Gluten Free
- No added sugar
- Easy preparation
- EU organic regulations
Holle cow milk formula stage 4 is suitable for drinking as a part of a mixed diet after the 12th month or for the preparation of porridge. Holle ensures that each stage is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your baby. Made with high-quality EU organic milk. The EU Organic logo guarantees strict adherence to EU organic regulations and the careful processing of raw materials used. Holle formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a baby’s development. Holle Growing Up Milk is filling and corresponds to the increasing nutritional needs of your baby.
Holle is one of the oldest baby formula manufacturers in Europe with 80 years of history and the highest standards in the world. One of the first to be certified as a Demeter company and is now one of the leading Demeter certified baby food manufacturers. Demeter farms work in harmony with nature in a biodynamic manner with respect to plants and animals. Farmers raise their animals on organic local farms in humane and caring environments. Allowing cows to freely roam and graze on the lush European biodynamic fields and pastures. They refrain from painful procedures, such as de-horning the cows, which affects their digestive process. Not only does keeping the horns avoid causing pain to the cows but it also helps them maintain the milks quality and aids in their metabolism. Holle’s ingredients and all Demeter farms are controlled annually to guarantee the highest possible safety. Holle’s criteria extend far beyond the standard organic certification and their ingredient transparency is key when making their formulas.
- No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO ingredients
- No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, fluoride or preservatives
- Does NOT contain Brown rice syrup, or DHA-ARA
- Highest European Organic standards
Skimmed milk*, whey product* (semi-demineralized whey powder*), vegetable oils * (palm oil2 *, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), skimmed milk powder *, starch *, maltodextrin *, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate , Niacin, calcium D-pantothenate, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.*From Organic Farming
2 From sustainable cultivation
Country of origin of the main ingredients: Austria Germany
Thoroughly sterilize the bottle, nipple, and ring in boiling water for about 3-5 minutes before use.
Boil the water and let it cool down to approximately 50°C
Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle (for exact amount, see measuring table below).
Fill the measuring scoop with the required amount and level with a knife.
Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill up the remaining water and shake vigorously again.
Allow the surface area to cool to the drinking temperature 37°C. It is recommended to check the temperature before drinking.
Feeding Chart after 6 months
Quantity of water (ml - oz)
Prepared product (ml - oz)
Bottles per day
150ml or 5oz
170ml or 5.7oz
180ml or 6oz
200ml or 6.7oz
210ml or 7oz
235ml or 8oz
The quantities of daily feeding are shown for guidance only. Minor deviations are perfectly safe.
- Expiration date is indicated on each box and sealed bag
- Keep away from heat and humidity
- Prepared formula should be consumed within the hour
- Leftovers kept at room temperature for 60 minutes or longer should be discarded
- Prepared formula can be kept for 24 hours if refrigerated
- Once formula bag is open, use in the next 2 weeks
- Formula is best when stored in stainless steel or glass containers
- Always prepare fresh food for your baby
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding